Keeping it simple.
Think its strange to refer to wedding photos as an investment?
Ever wonder why so many wedding photographers websites look and sound the same?
I used to be a newspaper photographer.
I first discovered the wedding industry operates in its own bubble of "interesting" while looking to book a photographer myself in 2005.
I wanted a quality finished product - I wanted to work with someone with a positive attitude and a sense of humour - I had little patience for over the top artiste types, used car salesmen or people who wanted to be pretend best friends.
I was ready to spend what I felt like was a lot of money, however, finding the right connection was harder than it should have been. It lead me to think there must be a ton of people out there experiencing similar frustrations - I left the newspaper job and since then more than 500 Niagara couples have found I strike the right balance between quality and reality.
- Presidents Honour Roll Journalism Grad.
- Accredited by the Professional Photographers of Canada.
- Nikon Pro Services Member.
- Ten year plus member of the Professional Photographers of America
- Vintage Hotels preferred partner / have captured more than 75 Vintage Hotels weddings.
Limited Availability 2018 | Now Booking 2019